By using the YourCannaLife (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
YourCannaLife (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
We aren’t licensed brokers. We only connect you to investors and brokers.
- YourCannaLife is not a law firm, and the employees of YourCannaLife are not acting as your attorney. YourCannaLife’s consulting services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- YourCannaLife is not permitted to engage in the practice of law. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and by using YourCannaLife, no attorney-client relationship will be created with YourCannaLife. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through YourCannaLife’s services. The client is not protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine.
- Although YourCannaLife takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on our website and documents are up-to-date and sufficient, the information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to varying interpretations by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies, YourCannaLife cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or tools like the kind YourCannaLife provides can fit every circumstance.
- YourCannaLife is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. In short, your use of the site is at your own risk.
- I understand that I will read all final document(s) before signing and agreeing to be solely responsible for the final document(s). I will hold YourCannaLife and its agents harmless. If there is liability found on the part of YourCannaLife, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Further, except as permitted by law, nothing in this paragraph is intended to modify the provisions of California business and professions code sections 6400, et seq.
Cancellation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account/purchases. A phone or email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting YourCannaLife directly or submitting a support request.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account or services and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email. Phone support is by our discretion.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to disable, temporarily or permanently, your account at any time for any reason.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us via email at email@example.com.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The Company does not pre-screen clients or content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
Modifications to the Service & Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any products or services with or without notice.
- Prices of all Products and Services are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.